Each year, the B&Bs of the Anchorage Alaska Bed & Breakfast Association thank thie Travel Partners who have helped make the experience for travels so memorable. Here are this year’s recipients:
- Best Alaska Experience 2011: Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Best Tour Experience 2011: Kenai Fjords Tour
- Best Dining Experience 2011: Glacier Brewhouse/Orso’s
- Best Customer Service 2011: Anchorage Trolley Tours
- Innovative Approach to Making Guests Feel Special 2011: Glacier Brewhouse/Orso’s and Salmon Berry Tours
- Best Business to Business Service in Support of Tourism 2011: Costco of Anchorage
- Rookie of the Year / New Member 2011: Anchorage Museum and Saltwater Excursions
- Advocacy for B&Bs in Tourism 2011: Anchorage Convention & Visitors Bureau and BBAA
If you have visited one of these businesses, tell us how they helped to make your travel a wonderful memory.
In addition to the awards, Travel Partners were served as guests at the annual Thanksgiving Potluck – B&B inn keepers know how to prepare a dinner spread. This one was beautiful, enticing everyone with delicious smells – and the dishes did not disappoint!
So to one and all, we send gratitude for a wonderful season and supportive camaraderie – thank you!
–Mary M Rydesky of Jarvi Homestay is one of the Innkeepers of Anchorage Alaska Bed & Breakfast Association